_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_ _-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_

yah, this is amazing.

its got to take some serious skill to do this no matter what program you use. this could be in like, god of war, or prince of Persia. Entrancing. damn.
my stuff on here is pretty juvenile compared to yours. but i would really like to know what program this is so i can plan to buy it in the far and distant future.

MaestroRage responds:

Hello muskweet0! First, thanks for dropping by and leaving a review, i'm glad you liked it :D!

Secondly, I don't think your music is juvenile. Budding true, but if you keep going, you can reach where I am, and even beyond. I am a believer that hard work can compensate for talent, if you're not born with it, which I often believe i'm not X'(!

In any case, please visit this page here to see what I use.

node/72

without the spaces, thanks and good luck!

-=LJC=- ILL -=LJC=- ILL

trippy

can i try to put vocals to this shit man? i was makin shit up as it was going along and i can see it all now. it would be quite chill

LJCoffee responds:

Absolutely! - I'd love to hear what you come up with.

-=LJC=- Grinsomnia -=LJC=- Grinsomnia

rocked my sox off

ya that last guy is a bit naive but aside from that,
this song reminds of something quite close to Aphex Twin quality on the chill side and i think its just darn great! keep it up man, by the way out of curiosity what program do u use to sequence the drums

LJCoffee responds:

This was sequenced in AcidPro with a little support from Kompakt and Reaktor. I'm glad you liked it!

Last Encore Last Encore

Nice

Mighty nice. definitely a good Hip-Hop style song. this can beat could fit many different styles of rap. good job! i feel like i could see Tu Pac in this or something if he was still alive. chit

Evil-Dog - At The Rope's End Evil-Dog - At The Rope's End

very chill...

whered you get all those quality opera and chior sounds, damn.

Evil-Dog responds:

I use Symphony of Voices for the choirs and a couple other sound fonts :)

[[=Electrify REMIX=]] [[=Electrify REMIX=]]

i am an ametuer obviously,By the way fukin awesome

how do you take out the sounds and put yours in, and also what are the rules for remixs what gets you in trouble for usin other peoples stuff

Nostrap responds:

Beastie boys put all their acapellas on their website so you can just download it.

where spiders crap where spiders crap

this shits sweet and i like your crazy transitions

yah what programs do u use if u dont mind me asking. im workin on sum stuff right now but i havent put it up yet

jakk22 responds:

i made this with garage band on my MAC.