Babies Babies

so good...

damn you sir, damn you and your incredible talent for pure hilarity. so good, so god damned good.

TEKSI - Part Two TEKSI - Part Two

good the way it is.

why do people need more? think for yourself and make up your own conclusion about where he was but it was obviously like a company presentation or something. pretty cool, good animation.

SailorMan SailorMan

i lolled

warning: incoherent sailor-babble / utter jackoffery with semi-pro comedic timing can cause laughter in conjunction with shame and disbelief but mostly shame.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Aaaaaaaaaahahahhaa!

wow, rediculous and hilariously timed. the voice acting was superb and the mouth movements were great. actually laughed out loud which is pretty amazing to me. hahaha... MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! lol

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

great!

lol hepatitis ampersand!!!

The Sicksons The Sicksons

wow

damn that wuz just a very angrily made flash. and sometimes those are funny but this... no, not really. far too short. i have no idea why this is on the front page.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

guy before me obviously never played gta4

or maybe he just has no sense of humor. ANYWAY, this was fucking hilarious you addressed all the stupid fuk ups of the game and it reallyspoke to me, haha. and the dude at the end "nows my chance to come out of nowhere with a shotgun... AND BLOW THE FUCK OUTTA YA!" great shit, just perfect, you animated how i feel sometimes!

The Snap The Snap

DA SHIT!

this styling really reminded me of "The end of Biters" by Prefuse 73. its a great vid u should watch and look at the similarities. also this band Mouse on mars is now one of my favorite bands. awesome work.

Blood Type Blood Type

yea, awesome

loved it man, i needz mo'

I want to die :) I want to die :)

awesome

great, kept going back and forth between moods and i thought it was pretty hilarious even thuogh i have no idea what was going on...