Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

pussy teeth!

wow great work, the anime girls are a little cliche but i like the "come out of your shell" one, i like your work on giant musclebound monsters tho, and the skeletons must have taken alot of work to finally master as it seems that you have. good chit!

p.s. pussy teeth freaked me out, mostly because i always wondered but never wanted to see what teeth looked like on dos labia, lol gross

Space is Key Space is Key

aaaaaaaaaH111

by far the most frustrating game ive ever played. 10 for idea and style, ah what the hell 10 on difficulty, just because i cant get my block out of the center of level 10 doesnt mean others can't. ill come back when im not so disgruntled.

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

that wasn't supposed to happen...

i believe there are some bugs u need to work out because the game lagged so intensely when i started using gun 5 that the whole game filled itself with bullets, bombs, smoke, and enemies. and all the while my gun was doing basically nothing to them. it was pretty cool until this happened...

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

get new music

i havent even played this yet but the intro screen music is horrible. i hate FL STUDIO STOCK LOOPS. I've heard far to much of them and it needs to stop. the intro is nothing but stock sounds that a 5 year old could have put together. oh but the game is nice, lol.

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

most annoying game ever

thats it, if you play it you'll know what i mean. repetitive music, crap physics and bad level building. but i couldnt do any better so i'll give you a 8 cuz im nice...

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Absolutely amazing. Magnificent, and Bravo

Somewhere along the way, while slowly panning out from quantum foam, through gamma rays, past a huge array of moons and heavenly bodies i never knew existed, flying past the pillars of creation, (my favorite mass of deadly gases and elements mostly unknown) all the way to an estimation of the known/assumed size of the entire universe and all it contains,(in Yottameters... which i didn't even know existed but apparently is ten meters to the twenty-fourth power...ridiculous )
MY HEAD EXPLODED! but honestly this had to be either a tremendous research project or the greatest compilation of notes from a college astrophysics ever. I cant express how awesome this is. i learned so much in just about 3 minutes (like noticing the apparent ineffectiveness of surgical masks to protect against viruses) . Thank you sir, Thank you

P.S if you know something that i don't, or i made an error in my facts please correct me and help me understand lol. I don't know why but this thing has affected me, just seeing it all in perspective like that is utterly mind-blowing

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

aaaaaaaaaaahahahha

hahahahhahahhahahahha omfg why is this so funny? the timing sir...the timing. sparta has becoming a killing word. get it, like in DUNE. seriously great playable parody/interactive clip.

Defend Us Defend Us

pretty imppossible to win

its to hard to find your enemies

Harlem Barber Soundboard Harlem Barber Soundboard

horrible

sound quality is really really bad and annoying.

Stoneage Assassin 2 Stoneage Assassin 2

what the crap was that!?

wow, easy as pie. and your trying a little too hard methinks. but seriously when i beat it i was like .... "what the hell was that?"